Collision Repair Process
1. Estimate – Our team works on evaluating the damage to your car, estimating the time and parts necessary for getting your vehicle back into pristine condition
2. Disassemble – At this stage we thoroughly inspect your vehicle to look for any additional damage that couldn’t initially be seen. If additional damage is found we will contact you as well as the insurance company.
3. Repair – Our skilled craftsmen use state of the art equipment to repair your vehicle to factory specifications. All of our technicians have full I-Car certification and update these credentials annually.
4. Reassemble – After the repair is completed our technicians carefully reassemble your vehicle to its pre-accident condition. At this stage our Production Manager checks the vehicle to assure everything is complete.
5. Paint – Our paint department utilizes computerized equipment that perfectly matches paint colors based on vehicle VIN#’s and paint codes from the vehicles manufacturer. Paint is then applied in our state of the art controlled environment paint booth which creates a factory finish.
6. Detail – Every vehicle is meticulously cleaned inside and out by our detail department. Our customers always comment on how good their cars look and are very appreciative of this step of the repair process.
While your car is out of commission, we offer towing assistance and help pair you up with a rental car in the meantime.
- With our Life Time warranty you won’t have to worry about having to get the work done a second time.
- As a preferred collision repair shop, we work with all major insurance companies and continue to maintain our relationships through our consistent, excellent work.
- An essential part of a safe vehicle is having working airbags that are checked and serviced. If your airbags have deployed in a recent accident we repair and replace them for your safety.